MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Australian season thread

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #845
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Australian season thread & Livescoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
The women's tour is a complete joke right now. And there are so few prospects that seem able to change that.
Agreed. Its the end of an Era, with Maria being the seal of that era. Most of the newcomer's seem to have the most fragile heads (or in Tati's canse, body) ever, they're a bunch of chokers and its horrible to watch. Its horrifying to think what will happen when the WS retire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
I used to think Federer had class but he doesn't give his opponents enough respect imo, and his bitching at the start about not being favourite has me supporting whoever he's playing now. Rafa is the gentleman in that particular rivalry I feel And I'm totally delighted for him! Deserved Champion!
Yeah, it was pretty pathetic and you could see that Rafa didn't want to celebrate his win as he would usually do out of respect for federer, which is pretty ridiculous. Federer definatly lost some of my respect today, even though I was supporting him. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too arrogant. Congrats Rafa.

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote