MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 30

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #58
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Did you notice that you, Snoo and me are still in Suicide? I just checked my ranking and I have 995 points for the whole previous year and now I'll get at least 1200 Isn't that crazy? I wonder if they doubled the existing points
I noticed though Snoo is the only one of us that gets to pick on Sunday as well. I only played two or three tournaments last year and this year I am doing well at a slam. I think they do double the points for all the games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post

May be that's why i am sooo stuck at it.
Noura, did I forget this that you are doing a PhD too or is it the first time you mention it here I thought you already worked in a uni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
hema who is the writer of that book?
The writer is Gordon Dahlquist. I randomly came across the book in a bookstore and I like it so far.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!