MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 30

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #58
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Did you notice that you, Snoo and me are still in Suicide? I just checked my ranking and I have 995 points for the whole previous year and now I'll get at least 1200 Isn't that crazy? I wonder if they doubled the existing points
I noticed though Snoo is the only one of us that gets to pick on Sunday as well. I only played two or three tournaments last year and this year I am doing well at a slam. I think they do double the points for all the games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post

May be that's why i am sooo stuck at it.
Noura, did I forget this that you are doing a PhD too or is it the first time you mention it here I thought you already worked in a uni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
hema who is the writer of that book?
The writer is Gordon Dahlquist. I randomly came across the book in a bookstore and I like it so far.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!