Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread
Originally Posted by Castafiore
Should have been "say". Freudian slip.
I'm going to the movies this evening? Any tips?
- Death in Venice.
- Die Fälscher (German movie)
- The Women
- Dirty Mind (Belgian movie)
- Valkyrie (with Tom Cruise
but the story itself is intriguing)
- Revolutionarey Road (but I'm not a big fan of DiCaprio)
- Seven Pounds (with Will Smith)
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Hessen Affair (Belgian/Canadian movie)
- The Duchess
- Yes Man (but that's a Jim Carrey movie
- Bedtime Stories (seemed good fun in the trailer)
- Australia (can't stand Nicole Kidman)
- Transporter 3
- Twilight (seen that one)
- Loft (Belgian movie)
and a bunch of movies for (small) kids.
Haven't seen any of them, but i heard Australia is nice. Sorrryyy
and thanks for making that statement of not liking Di Caprio that much. I thought i was the only creature on this planet who has this view.
Originally posted by Metis
The h2h is 5-1 in favor of Serena but I'm hoping Dinara will be strong and perform like she did against Sharapova in RG last year.
__________________If you are conceited about your glory,why don't you feed the earth for a day?
and if you are conceited about your power, why did your desires control
you one day?
Last edited by dorkino : 01-29-2009 at 01:59 PM.