Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread
Originally Posted by wacked82
start a appreciation thread for him.
What's the point the mods will delete it anyway
Originally Posted by Castafiore
Should have been "say". Freudian slip.
I'm going to the movies this evening? Any tips?
- Death in Venice.
- Die Fälscher (German movie)
- The Women
- Dirty Mind (Belgian movie)
- Valkyrie (with Tom Cruise
but the story itself is intriguing)
- Revolutionarey Road (but I'm not a big fan of DiCaprio)
- Seven Pounds (with Will Smith)
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Hessen Affair (Belgian/Canadian movie)
- The Duchess
- Yes Man (but that's a Jim Carrey movie
- Bedtime Stories (seemed good fun in the trailer)
- Australia (can't stand Nicole Kidman)
- Transporter 3
- Twilight (seen that one)
- Loft (Belgian movie)
and a bunch of movies for (small) kids.
I haven't seen a single one of them
“There are always moments when one feels empty and estranged.
Such moments are most desirable,
for it means the soul has cast its moorings and is sailing for distant places.
This is detachment --
when the old is over and the new has not yet come.
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing,
but there is really nothing to be afraid of.
Remember the instruction:
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”