MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 30

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #8
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
i need help, i would like to where can i hide myself
my dear friend is near to wedding(he doesnt understand that is better dont marry)btw he asked me to make a vieo for th e wish
first the idea to say something in a camera make me very in embarace then i have to ..speak in english
when i'll do it..someone can..say me where i wrong..the pronounce and maybe help me to write in english something thta..sound...english...
i have time...before i have to think ..what to say

Betty Like Noura said, first think of it in Italian. then someone here can maybe help with the translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Betty, if you want to see a tiny little thing in Scottish ....

ADAM!??? come here and drop your pants for a moment
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!