MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ..

Thread: ..
View Single Post

Old 10-03-2004, 01:00 PM   #35
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunday Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion number 1
Hey I am half Italian (unfortunately living in England) and I will follow some of the final with you lot until I have to go out with my friend in half an hour. Yes its true a lot more people in Italy prefer football but thats the same in most countires.

I also support Roma and I do not appreciate some of the things said about the club! Football is also my number 1 spot but tennis is number 2.
The thing is that other sports are dying because of soccer in Europe. That's the sad thing.

USA is making is right. They try to push every sport they can. Not so in contries like Italy or Germany. They have to sell tournaments because they have not enough money. It's all because of soccer and the fucking media.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote