MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open 2009

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #18
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open 2009

Nothing new in l'Equipe, except that he's told in his post-match interview Koubek complained he was pulling a show and acting as if he was tired in the 3rd set.
GaŽl is not happy: "pfff... why is he looking at me to begin with? I don't even think he might see me. As for me, I don't look at him. I'm just focused on my game and 'destroying' him." And then he explains the thing with his new muscular mass and how it affects his condition sometimes.

It made me laugh because I knew Koubek had already written in his "Tagebuch" *before the match* that GaŽl was certainly going to fake physical problems.
I don't think GaŽl was faking because he is a terrible actor and it's very obvious when he's just acting. And he definitely has toned down the show with the "new boss".

Forget is very laudatory in Le Parisien about the work done with Rasheed:
http://www.leparisien.fr/abo-sports/...009-384382.php
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote