MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 season down under

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #44
country flag Bobble

Bobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 season down under

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I missed everything because a lot of business to do but i think it's better according his interview. I just see the stats and his stats on serve Really poor

His audio on FFT website http://www.fft.fr/open-australie/2009/?ID=4569 He's happy to win after 2-1 set down even if he says that it was awful tenniscally lol . He has good sensations since Doha and trained hard in december and so he didn't want to leave the tournament with such a match. He knows he has to play better against Verdasco otherwise he has no chances and he thinks he can plays better . It will be a good test. He's #85 but train to do better and win against players in #30 & #20 or better so with that match he will know how he is and what he had to work be to beat such guys or if he's yet able to do it.

With Marco they play tomorrow in the afternoon.
Thanks for the update! haha "tenniscally." He sounds very motivated.

Muzza

Fogna

Dolgopolov, Petzschner, Kamke, Malisse, Haase, Andujar, Riba
Bobble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote