MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Down Under Dance: Looking For A Win At The 2009 Oz Open!

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #161
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Down Under Dance: Looking For A Win At The 2009 Oz Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB. View Post
Oh my. I went to bed after 2 sets, and now I see the that score. Good fight but it's not enough.
Yeah, it's not enough. And yes, it's just Nico being Nico, but you would think that at 28 years old that he'd begin to mature enough to realize that type of behavior only loses matches. I don't know what he was thinking. He needs to comeback, he needs the points, he obviously needs the win. It's very discouraging to watch this match after match.

Hopefully he'll do well during the LA swing. Well, he has to do well or he's back down in challengers after Miami.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote