MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Down Under Dance: Looking For A Win At The 2009 Oz Open!

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2009, 02:49 AM   #154
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Down Under Dance: Looking For A Win At The 2009 Oz Open!

Nico.

Sound like Nico was unhappy about some calls, Mary Carillo just said he "was giving the judge the business" after the match was over. I suppose we might hear more about why later.....

Again, despite the dissapointing loss, I am heartened by Nico's performance today, didnt' give up, kept on fighting. Showed losts of spirit. Needs to stop getting tight at crucial moments but he's been like that since I started following him 4 1/2 yrs ago so I'm not holding my breath

VAMOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote