MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davidnalbandian.Net Update Information

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #15
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davidnalbandian.Net Update Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarizona View Post
I had been supporting the dot net site as a plain user until I was dumped myself, without any warning or notification. If one of the mods dumped me, then she deserved her own dumping. However, I'm guessing John did the dumping.

If there are any David fans here who are looking for a serious (non-dumping) venue for friendly discussion about David's career, then you might like to visit this blog (and leave a comment): Vamos David
I don't know what happened, and I'm sorry that it happened to you. Toward the end, the mods did not have power to dump, ban, or discipline anyone. Don't know why; don't care why. Like Andra said, the timing is a bit strange to launch a reloaded version. You're either a fan or not; shutting down a website for something as impulsive as a negative result is not called loyalty. Further, banning your moderators for no reason other than power-tripping is just wrong. It's called selfishness and I want no parts of it. If John wants to call me "disgruntled" or whatever, he can do so to his heart's content-whatever makes him sleep at night.

Last edited by sigmagirl91 : 01-20-2009 at 01:02 AM.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote