MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2009, 10:11 AM   #926
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Ahhh I've been chatting to Andrei nearly every day and Horia now says hello to me too

Andrei was going to give me a ticket for his match if he had a spare but he couldn't get me one, but it's ok. I told him good luck today. He gave me another bottle of water too

There was a funny moment when Horia was bending over to put something in his bag and Andrei pushed his racquet up Horia's arse crack I laughed, Andrei turned and looked at me and told me that it's Horia's birthday today! Horia showed me a little mini cake/muffin thing with a stick in the top and told me it was the cake that Andrei had brought him I wished him a happy birthday
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote