MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davidnalbandian.Net Update Information

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
john28

john28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond reputejohn28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Davidnalbandian.Net Update Information

Hi

I only come here now and again, but I have run a fan site for David the last seven years that was davidnalbandian.net and many of you were very kind enough to support the site and of course the forum over the years. Unfortunately the site and the forum collapsed at the end of 2008, due to several issues and factors that are too complex to go into here.

After a lot of reflection I have decided to relaunch the site under a new address, www.dotnalbandian.com . I would like to think that those who visited the dot net site will pay a visit maybe. At the moment the forum is closed but will be revived soon in a different format, as will the whole site in a new, more up to date design.

I am aware that the moderators of the dot net site are unhappy at how things closed and I guess I have some apologies to deliver, but I hope that we can talk that over in time . Bottom line is that I still think there's room for a fun, unofficial site for David.

John
john28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote