MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #925
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

that's so great! I'm so happy for you peta! Ithink talking about your tatoo is all andrei!
I'm glad he'll also play the doubles because when I saw the draw I was 1/ happy because he was in 2/ devastated because he'll play Murray (Ihuess even Rafa will loose to Murray in the semi so our dear andrei... )

Don't forget to tell us if you see him again and please tell him that all his fans from all around the world are really happy he still play
It is all him to play for the fun, it shows how much tennis his important for him but also how much generous he is

I'm glad he is the new captain of the romanian DC team, he deserves to be, he'll sure be a great one HAIDe romania!

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote