MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Breaking News: Pim-Pim might do a serious comeback!!

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #58
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking News: Pim-Pim might do a serious comeback!!

your welcome guys ill put more up when i get back home after melbourne

unfortunately he didnt play so great tonight, losing to taylor dent in straight sets. HOWEVER i did get to have a great chat with him he thanked me for cheering and the flag and i told him how happy i was he was back and that he should come to melbourne too. got the biggest shock of my life when he responded with "actually i am coming to watch, ill be there from monday".

I then said that my friend from Brisbane, KAT, who sent the card with me, was coming and will be SO happy to see him and he said 'oh good, i can thank her in person' - HOW NICE IS PIM PIM?!!!!!!

so then a whole heap of people were asking for a photo with him and he was wondering why i didnt ask. he said "dont you want a photo with me?" i said i already had one and he said "dont you want another?" so i said yes but i didnt want to seem greedy LOL and he came straight over to me and put his arm around for a photo (the photo is terrible though, its all blurry!!!)

i then wished his gf good luck in the golf and she seemed kinda shocked that i knew who she was but she was pretty nice about it hehehe

after all of that they had to go but he was pretty happy that he had a fan i think. he said 'see you in melbourne!' and gave me his ADORABLE smile