MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 28

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #60
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pre-AO Anxiety Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Okay sorry for jumping in but what you seem to be doing is that you want to write his answers for him.( Maybe they could have speech writers for tennis stars) Fed is non-diplomatic. I think its adequately clear from his past interviews. I know some people when asked for an opinion, like to give it. The only person who can take issue with his statement legitimately is Djokovic. If he complains, then Fed may find it necessary to explain/curb himself. If not
I don't want to write his answers for him - please don't leap to those kinds of conclusions.

He can answer however he wants.

I'm saying how I would answer, in his position. It's my opinion, that's all.

He can answer however he likes and if it creates a fuss, so be it. It usually does.

I'm bored with the whole subject.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!