MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 28

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #58
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pre-AO Anxiety Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Okay, so the answer is "well it's not perhaps something I would want to try and do before a Grand Slam but I'm sure Novak knows what he's doing, it's really a matter for him."

We could do this all day.
Okay sorry for jumping in but what you seem to be doing is that you want to write his answers for him.( Maybe they could have speech writers for tennis stars) Fed is non-diplomatic. I think its adequately clear from his past interviews. I know some people when asked for an opinion, like to give it. The only person who can take issue with his statement legitimately is Djokovic. If he complains, then Fed may find it necessary to explain/curb himself. If not
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!