MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 28

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #57
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pre-AO Anxiety Chat Thread

Ok last time Hilde I promise

He didn't give him advice and even Nole said he'd been having trouble with the racket:
Quote:
Q. Roger, Novak has put together a couple of good results now in Sydney but he says he's still struggling with his racquet as he goes in as defending champion. How much harder is it to defend a major title?

A. Yes. I mean it's tough because there's always a factor with the weather, how do you play, day form, you know, other contenders, the pressure, now a new racquet. I'm quite surprised he made a switch like this in the best phase of his career, you know. He can for sure play good tennis, but I think when it comes down to the crunch you just have that bit of a doubt maybe, you know, because you are not quite that comfortable with that racquet. But we'll see what happens.
I never denied that Roger's said some pretty :retard: stuff in interviews but the last two threads have been ridiculous.
elessar is offline View My Blog!