MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 28

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #36
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pre-AO Anxiety Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Minn,

The Czech republic has the presidency of the European Union for a little while (we take turns) and they asked some Czech artist to come up with something to cheer up their presidency, I suppose. This artist contacted 26 artists of the other nations of the EU to come up with a symbol, a stereotype, representing their nation.

Apparently, when the artist was chosen, quite a few citizens of the Czech republic were surprised because this artists is known for his "stunts".
It says a lot, I think, that here in the UK the main reaction has been unabashed hilarity at the artwork, and as for the fact that the UK, Eurosceptic in chief, is deliberately left out, the reaction has been "fair enough"
scoobs is offline View My Blog!