MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 28

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #32
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pre-AO Anxiety Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
yo mel,yes now it's ok
Hi Betty. I hope his skin is better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other View Post
Yeah during the first year, we have to pick either a sport or an "art" in which we're going to get a grade.

I have so many things to do and yet I'm fooling around with the guitare and watching Kooyong
That's different. I think I would have chosen music over a sport too. I hope it turns out to be a fun course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Minn,

The Czech republic has the presidency of the European Union for a little while (we take turns) and they asked some Czech artist to come up with something to cheer up their presidency, I suppose. This artist contacted 26 artists of the other nations of the EU to come up with a symbol, a stereotype, representing their nation.

Apparently, when the artist was chosen, quite a few citizens of the Czech republic were surprised because this artists is known for his "stunts".
Oh, okay. I knew the EU took turns, but I didn't know it was the Czech Republic's turn. It does seem more of a "stunt" than "art." Has there been a reaction in Belgium?
Minn is offline View My Blog!