MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #924
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Andrei is here

Waved to me as soon as he saw me and shook my hand and thanked me for the card He's going to play for fun more this year because the back is still playing up a bit... but he's juggling 2 jobs now because he's DC Captain for Romania now too

I asked him later if he's playing doubles and he is with Horia Tecau I watched them train together later in the day. A lot of fun as always. After training his coach gave me 2 of the training balls which I got them to sign one each. Andrei gave me a bottle of Powerade from his bag too Then he walked back with me when he was going to the rooms. Talking about my tattoos on my legs and my love of Canada (I have a maple leaf tattoo on my leg and was wearing a Canadian tshirt ).

He said he'd see me tomorrow... I'm sure he will
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote