MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Breaking News: Pim-Pim might do a serious comeback!!

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #55
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking News: Pim-Pim might do a serious comeback!!

All I can say is WOW. WOW. WOW. I was expecting him to suck, and play bad, and embarass himself. boy was i wrong!!!!! He played FANTASTIC. As good as I have EVER seen him play. he went down a break in the first set, and Monfils served for it. Pim pim didnt care, he just broke back right away to love!! he was down a couple of break points every now and then but just pulled out aces repeatedly - it was BEAUTIFUL!!!! in the tiebreak he went up 5-2, and then he *almost* choked (how very swedish of him) when it got back to 5-5, but he pulled it out in the end. the second set was very close also, it was only at 4 all when monfils made a couple of errors, it gave JJ a chance and he took it - bashed the crap out of the return and hit it for a winner. he looked really happy to be back out there, and repeatedly looked at my swedish flag. (oh and im on tv for anyone that saw it, that idiot with the swedish flag was me! lol)

after he won 7-6 6-4 i waited down near the players area to see if i could talk to him. i gave him a card from kat which he thanked me for and i then i said 'welcome back, we're all just so happy to see you out there again' and i FINALLY got his autograph in my book next to my photo
my internet connection that i have while im away is rather crappy so i cant upload all 88 photos that i took until i get home, but heres a few to get started enjoy!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1140382.jpg (97.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg P1140393.jpg (207.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg P1140411.jpg (144.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg P1140416.jpg (175.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg P1140442.jpg (167.3 KB, 12 views)