MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Trivial Tuesday

Thread: Trivial Tuesday
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2009, 01:57 AM   #46
country flag uthustler

uthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these partsuthustler is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Trivial Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava View Post
MistaFlava's 2009 ATP Tennis Betting Record: 1-1 (+$232.00)

***I only wager on odds 1.35 or better and never do parlays

(If you wager exactly the amounts I wager on every match this season, I promise you make some crazy money)

I did not have much time to bet on tennis last season but I made some crazy money when I did and for the first time in for years I will try to handicap a full tennis season when actually possible. I am very busy with work, very busy with capping other sports and betting on tennis is something I do for fun on the side so don't hate the player bitches, hate the game. I'm sick and tired of all the idiots who run around on tennis forums claiming to be good because they go 10-0 betting on 1.15 favorites and parlaying 1.03 favorites by the dozen to make a couple hundred bucks.

Hey Mista, what do you think of Julien Benneteau vs Lleyton Hewitt?
uthustler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote