MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 First tournament : Doha

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #26
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 First tournament : Doha

thanks everyone, you are such devoted fans... it's my luck to join you in this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
It confirms that Arnaud will play Sydney's qualies in the end of the week unless he beats Roddick and will have to stay longer in Doha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
I talked to the guy who took those pics of Nestor/Zimonjic (actually I must have talked to a half of Doha's locals interested in tennis), he says he didn't shoot the other team So I officially give up. It's just absolutely ridiculous, usually I'm able to get pictures even from some small Challengers in a remote corner which don't have a website - and this match was on a cente court of quite a big ATP event

Anyway there is one photo of Arnaud from his singles match. I guess he always has an extra bandana and an extra pair of glasses in his pocket, even despite the absence of the luggage lol

are you in doha?

i know, we can't rely on mainstream media to inform us anymore... maybe some photos will pop up on someone's blog in time... if you're patient.

yes! that was on my mind when i found out he's lost his luggage. where in doha could he find all the bandanas and glasses? i was imagining some arabic head gear
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote