MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 First tournament : Doha

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 First tournament : Doha

Lost 3-6/5-7

I missed a lot of first set because i had other things to do but he can have some regrets especially after his early break when he was *2-1 40-00 on his serve

The physio came at the beginning of second set because Arnaud got some problems of breathe it seems. Some very long rallies between the guys, some nice and brilliant things from Arnaud but also stupids UE or bad choices. And this Roddick when he is 30-00 down on his serve he serves two aces in a row . Roddick won easily his serves in second set while Arnaud had to work hard to hold to finally lost it at 5-5. I found that Andy doing well on returns. Arnaud had 3 breaks points to come back but missed them and lost the match.

I found Arnaud more consistant in his strokes but his serve was not enough safe today and it's a pity to see him play a brilliant shot and just after a stupid UE . He was quite tired also at the end. Well i enjoy to see him play nice shots he was really a fighter on court. He needs to improve his serve, avoid the stupid errors but he has still nice shot in his racket. This second set was interesting to watch for me and it was a long time i don't see a stream with Arnaud since Lyon but nothing compare it was much better today

Bruno & Nico Devilder was there.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg breathe.jpg (21.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg bp.jpg (26.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg devil.JPG (23.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by soulage : 01-07-2009 at 08:07 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote