MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 First tournament : Doha

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #20
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 First tournament : Doha

It confirms that Arnaud will play Sydney's qualies in the end of the week unless he beats Roddick and will have to stay longer in Doha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Yes their match have been moved on center court but i found only pics of Nestor/Zimonjic for the moment
I talked to the guy who took those pics of Nestor/Zimonjic (actually I must have talked to a half of Doha's locals interested in tennis), he says he didn't shoot the other team So I officially give up. It's just absolutely ridiculous, usually I'm able to get pictures even from some small Challengers in a remote corner which don't have a website - and this match was on a cente court of quite a big ATP event

Anyway there is one photo of Arnaud from his singles match. I guess he always has an extra bandana and an extra pair of glasses in his pocket, even despite the absence of the luggage lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg _JC10579.JPG (156.3 KB, 0 views)

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote