MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sydney: 'It is a far, far better thing that he does...'

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2009, 02:20 AM   #11
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney: 'It is a far, far better thing that he does...'

He didn't look tired in yesterday's match, just rusty and unenthusiastic. If my observations are correct, it seems like he needs match practice more than rest right now... Though he can't have too much of one at the expense of the other, of course

PS - I haven't read around this forum recently, but what's the update on the Nole-Marko situation? I thought they got a wildcard into the doubles?

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote