MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marcel Felder

Thread: Marcel Felder
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2009, 06:14 AM   #9
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcel Felder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post
Felder won the match against Ribeiro Neto 6-7(5) 6-2 6-2, faces Levy in qualifying round.

I watched Felder vs Ribeiro Neto last year in a Brazilian future (São Roque), Feldser is much better player (and smaller in height) than Ribeiro Neto the match was on clay.

It was the only match of Felder I've watched, he has a quite nice game, but not much impressive from what I could see in that match.
Thank you for your information Zirconek

His match was seen well. It was surprised. The person who knows him is a little. So, you become feelings glad somehow to know his match was seen. Especially, the place where he is technically excellent is a backhand stroke. Please attention if there is next chance.

I hope Marcel in to the main draw too
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote