MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Magnus Norman

Thread: Magnus Norman
View Single Post

Old 01-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #455
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magnus Norman

saw magnus and robin today and *might* have made a fool of myself (as usual).

I was doing fine, totaly calm, not panicking at all. and then robin hit a ball near the corner where i was and Magnus went to get it. he looked up after picking it up and smiled at me and waved - he totally knew i was his stalker!!! thats when i *almost* cried. LOL. PATHETIC. you'd think id be used to seeing him by now but no.
i said 'wecome to brisbane' and he said 'thank you' and then robin gave him a look and started laughing so i shut up then and then magnus went back to practice.

unfortunately the centre has a TERRIBLE set up for fans - it is IMPOSSIBLE to take photos of the players. not only can you not walk in between the courts, but theres massive shades over the fences except for one spot thats about 2 meters wide - that is the ONLY spot you can see through. but the fence is still a full height fence, so any photo will just have the fence in the way. NOT COOL. so i didnt end up taking any. every time i went to take one you could hardly tell who it even was. pffft. hopefully i might manage to get them practising on centre court or something without the fence.