MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Brazil F35 [December 27 - São Paulo - Hard] Winner: Daniel Silva

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2008, 12:35 PM   #52
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brazil F35 [December 27 - São Paulo - Hard] Main Draw

Júlio Silva d. Rodrigo Grilli 6-0 4-6 6-0

Júlio cruised in the first set and won it very quickly.

In the first point of the second set the chair umpire called a Grilli shot in and it was clearly out. Júlio got mad and started to say "what are you doing here?". He lost the focus and got broken and start to say the same think louder. It's hard to believe, but he complained about that ball during 10 games!

In the third set he was able to break Grilli and after that he cruised again. The umpire called some other balls wrong, but Júlio didn't lose (so much) his head this time. In the last game Grilli just gave up all the points, I don't know if disappointed or tired.

During the whole match I think the umpire called 5 or 6 balls wrong, all of them against Júlio. Of course he didn't shake hands with the umpire.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote