MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - new racquet - need advice ASAP

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #3
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new racquet - need advice ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilendl View Post
Hi guys,

I'm an intermediate player (at best) and want an opinion ASAP (the racquets I am interested in are on sale).

The choice I've got is:

Wilson K Factor K4 105 OR: Yonex RDX 120 G3.

I used to use a Yonex R22 back in the 1980s and liked its lightness (much preferred it to the R-27 - that may give you experts more of an idea about what would be good for me).

Thanks in advance for your help.
unfortunately i'm not that familiar with the older yonex models, though i thought the R22 was a pretty heavy racket, around 340g.

of the rackets you have narrower your choice down to, the yonex rdx 120 is slightly heavier, a smaller headsize and will most likely be a nicer playing racket. the wilson k4 105 is more powerful and more of a game improver racket. of the two my pick would be the yonex, but the smaller headsize may make it tougher for you to use
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote