MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - new racquet - need advice ASAP

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new racquet - need advice ASAP

I know this is not one of your choices, but the Prince O3 series is amazing. What these racquets do is give you a 56% bigger sweetspot. There are also so many of these to choose from, with speedport and hybrid sub-series. You can choose from a racquet with plenty of power(O3 silver) or a racquet with control(O3 Tour, Davydenko and Ferrer) The circular holes in the side make swing speed faster and increases the sweetspot. The O3 Speedport series has square holes that affect the sweetspot too. The Bryans use the Speedport Black. Also, the O3 Hybrid series is very popular among pros. (I use the Ozone Seven Hybrid- Jankovic, Querrey and a lot more i cant think of) The Hybrids have holes on top and bottom, which makes the sweetspot bigger vertically on the racquets.

I can't imagine not having these racquets. They are great and you can easily find one thats right for you. 1600 is the biggest power level, then it goes down. Good luck in your search!

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote