MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "A New Hope" The chichat thread of the jojotards

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2008, 08:49 AM   #76
country flag Turquoise

Turquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "We are in the middle of a good preparation" The chichat thread of the jojotards

I have missed tennis so much and can't wait for the 2009 season to start.

I hope that Jo hits the ground running at Brisbane and builds up superb form for AO. As 2008 runner-up, he's got a ton of points to defend. Expectations will be high on him this time but he's got the motivation and desire to succeed. Good luck Jo!

I wish Jo and all his loyal fans good health, happiness, success and prosperity in 2009. Happy New Year!