MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter...

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2008, 02:39 PM   #105
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter...

From cooperativa.cl:

The organizers of the ATP of Vina del Mar delivered this Tuesday the list of players for the edition 2009 of the tournament, to be disputed between the 2 and 8 of February, and to the already known names of Fernando González (15°) and Spanish Tommy Robredo (21°) added that of the German Rainer Schuettler (33°) as attractions of the contest.

The German was fifth of the world in 2004 and he has four titles, although the last one he dates from 2003.

The championship will have a picture of 28 tennis players and next to them mentioned they will be besides the Spaniard Albert Montanes(45°), Argentine Juan Monaco (46°), José Acasuso (48°) and Agustin Calleri (60°), and Nicolas Massú (77°).

As for the wild cards, the first one was offered to the Chilean one Paul Capdeville (111°), while of the two remainders, reserved for foreigners, one already was asked by the trasandino Gastón Gaudio (without ranking).

The opinion of the localities | to rise Massú exactly was this Tuesday in the conference of promotion of the tournament and commented the picture of the contest.

"Is Tommy Robredo and a lot of, Argentine players Spanish player and is going to be a complicated tournament. I agre that does two or three years ago looked at the picture and perhaps a little bit easier one saw it what is now. The tennis players begin to inform that the tournament is good, that many players they come and today already in the first round a difficult party touches you or in second round someone touches you of good ranking, then are five parties that one must win and you cannot think about a semifinal, because all the matches are difficult", indicated.

The owner of house has not been able to win in its land and although its desire is to conquer the crown, is not something that the dream remove him.

"I believe that my tennis career and my life is not going to change if I leave champion of Vina or not, is not something that is going to do me as the sportsman and like happier person, but yes is something that want to win and each time that come I play the tournament I feel that I have the tennis and that I can do it. I have had two ends, I have been close, but itself he has not been given, I believe that with the experience today perhaps I will be able to arrive at an end, to handle me and to feel me more tranquil done not so pressure as in those two finals", declared.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote