MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Videos Thread

Thread: Videos Thread
View Single Post

Old 12-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #73
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos Thread

here a video on l'Equipe.fr, look in the page

http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafJwA-.html

he is almost ready for the AO.He said everything is ok right now, he made some physical and muscular test.
He has high ambitions for 2009, win a slam and being in the top3 ,and perhaps one day reach the n°1 spot
I really like how he deal with those ambitions by taking some "distances" with all the supposed "prestige" of that.
He states that since he has 2 arms and 2 legs like the n°1 who are nadal and federer earlier,this gives him some things to dream of.

Ah ah,one journalist asked him what he would like to have for christmas, in his tennis I mean.One said the backhand, jo said "a backhand?it is not good?oh yes he is" then he said he would like to have " a return".What is it exactly?a return of serve?a return bigger than when he came back from melbourne in january?
quite enigmatic lol
I like his manner to answer the journalist and not let them dictate what he has to say or think about his game.

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote