MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Austria

Thread: Tennis Austria
View Single Post

Old 09-25-2004, 06:43 PM   #120
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Austria

Jürgen

He lost to Rusedski 6-3 3-6 4-6 6-7(4)
he was up 5-2* in the fourth set and had set point at *5-3 but couldn't convert it... Rusedski broke back and took the tiebreak to win the match.

damn, I really wanted him to win this, but it turned out to be a bad loss instead

Jürgen seemed to be pretty nervous and made lots of stupid errors, also he can serve much much better and he has to stop making stupid errors on his backhand side...

I hope that loss doesn't mean too much for Melzer's Davis Cup career and I hope he can still go into the right direction in future...

I'm attaching a few GettyImages pics of Jürgen Melzer and Stefan Koubek in their singles against Great Britain on Saturday...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JürgenMelzer-01_England2004.jpg (44.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg JürgenMelzer-02_England2004.jpg (32.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg JürgenMelzer-03_England2004.jpg (32.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg StefanKoubek-01_England2004.jpg (29.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg StefanKoubek-02_England2004.jpg (35.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg StefanKoubek-03_England2004.jpg (27.9 KB, 1 views)

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote