MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News thread

Thread: News thread
View Single Post

Old 12-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #43
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News thread

His audio interview:
http://www.fft.fr/action/masters-france/?ID=4473

He means he was playing well, but lost his concentration in both sets when serving for the set.
He was also nicely surprised by Josse, he knows Josse can play very well since they've been training together for years and Josse always gives him a hard time in training, but he usually has trouble showing it in matches then, unlike today.

Coming to Toulouse he gives the others four chances to "shoot him down". But that's not how he takes it. He's confident in his tennis.
He played a lot of winners today, wasn't very good at the net, but served well, 15 aces is unusual for him.
He was upset at the end of the first set and that was his biggest problem today, he wasn't able to get over it.

Apparently he was hitting his FH well because he's asked about it and explains he has always had a very fast FH, but he isn't always able to show it in big matches, like at the end of the year, when he's too tense. But he tries to go for his shots on the FH wing in Toulouse because he loves that feeling: "when I hit one, I'm in a good mood for the next 2 games".
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote