MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the spotlight - Rocketassist

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Rocketassist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Did you watch X factor? What TV shows do you usually watch?

Which threads of MTF do you lurk in?

How is your football forum going?

Are you upset the spotlight thread is now in the shadow of the ass kissing contest?
1 Sometimes. The early rounds with the crap singers and farcical performances. I usually watch any football that's on, comedy on Paramount, South Park, Family Guy, and also sitcoms like Friends.

2 yours, the spotlight threads, football zone, occasionally the Nadal chat thread and the ACC/popularity contests.

3 it was my friend's and I helped him run it. It was shut down after disparaging remarks were made about a player and the player's father complained to the authorities.

4 No. No one visits my spotlight thread anyway!
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote