MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I'll be there!

Thread: I'll be there!
View Single Post

Old 09-25-2004, 12:39 AM   #28
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'll be there!

Hi. Welcome to the board.

You don't sound stupid at all. Some people have access to the updated entry lists for the tournaments. I have access to one of those people and this information is from him (he's hasn't been wrong so far and I've been relying on him all summer). My source does not have the reasons, but jirobkk, who posts here as well, can sometimes get access to the reasons that players withdraw.

Verkerk is injured, and I believe he has had surgery, so he will be on the withdrawal lists for the remaining tournaments. I'm not sure about Mathieu, but I suspect there will be quite a few disappointed fans when that news gets out.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote