MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter...

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #91
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter...

I don't know what he's thinking.

It makes no sense at all. Especially the he wants "liberty" part.

Which makes me think that all he's saying is pure bs (not the first time our Nico has lied to the press ), and there's another reason for this continued insanity. No money to hire a good coach or no coach wants to coach him (he's known for being completely difficult to coach - besides the fact that his ranking is still low - a good coach wants someone they know will be at the top of the rankings). Anyone's quess, but really I hope that whatever the reason he gets it figured out quickly. From what I'm reading on comment boards and other blogs, the people who watched the match against FeLo said that he's having the same problems that he's had the last couple of years. Which means he'll be back down in challengers again by the summertime if things don't change.

Last edited by NicoFan : 12-14-2008 at 02:29 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote