MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the spotlight - Rocketassist

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Rocketassist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Who do you think Should win BBC sport's personality of the year?
Lewis Hamilton or Chris Hoy. Hope Ohuruogu doesn't win it, when you miss three tests there's always doubts.

Quote:
Do you think it would be a joke for Hamilton to win the award for essentially driving a car fast, relying on technology as much as skill? :
Well the Ferrari cars are faster than his McLaren so I think he deserves some credit. McLaren's last F1 champion was Mika Hakkinen in 1999, so it's not like they win every week.

Quote:
Favourite song of all time?
In My Life by the Beatles

Quote:
Do you have any special or unusual talents that we don't know about?
I'm very good at negotiating with people who say no.
I know how to turn a disorganised mess situation around
I continue to have the ability to pay junior prices on national trains simply by using a ticket machine to buy the tickets, despite me being 21.

Quote:
If you couldn't be Scottish, which other country would you like to be a national of?
I'm not actually Scottish I'm from Merseyside, England. The SCO flag is for Muzza

Last edited by rocketassist : 12-13-2012 at 07:32 PM.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote