MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The BIG-V (Vasilis Mazarakis) Supporters' Saloon

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #60
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The BIG-V (Vasilis Mazarakis) Supporters' Saloon

Okay...I guess he didn't play that tournament. He is in trouble now, as he has fallen out of the top500 and has a SF and QF in Challengers to defend in january. he is on the ALT list for ATP Brisbane, but he is 99th last time I checked so hopefully many people will withdraw so he can get into Q-Draw but I don't think its going to happen. I would really like to see him playing in the 2 Greek Challengers next year, Athens and Rhodes. On the positive side, after January he only has 6 points to defend so he can play futures and dominate so he can get back to challenger level and maybe not need WC for Greek challengers and then keep rising so he can get back in top 115.

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote