MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News thread

Thread: News thread
View Single Post

Old 12-12-2008, 08:00 AM   #31
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News thread

I listened to the show with Nico&Bennet yesterday evening to know what to expect (nothing wild). They talk about Malisse's statement at a time and the journalist asks Bennet to comment on it (I was like "Not Benneteau! Ask Nico!")
But Julien's reaction is OK, he means that the "awful" comment is wrong. That said, he agrees with the last part and with Seb last time (that seeing Gilles in the top 10 is a big motivation for everybody else). But that's fine, Gilles himself says it. Nico doesn't comment, I think.
There are a few jokes about Gilles' game (like he's a nice guy, but they shouldn't schedule his matches to start at 11pm because people wake up in the middle of the nightly replay of "The Wild Wild West" then, etc. ).

Last edited by Truc : 12-12-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote