MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Calendar for 2009?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2008, 08:16 PM   #21
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Calendar for 2009?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaquot View Post
Yavor, use the tennis tournament as an independent sociology project, study the crowd, their reactions and how they are manipulated by tournament directors, media, etc. or how sports figures provide society with an outlet for our repressed animal instincts, or maybe how the culture of tennis mirrors the changes in class systems throughout the world ??? then you can stalk Gilles all week and have your professors thinking you're a smarty to boot!

great idea..................!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee
I'm on the case
Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee
Our apartment will have wifi so his studies can be uninterrupted, and the tournament is later in September than I first thought
I think I'll go to Nottingham for the first few days as well
Gosh Les you're always so supportive that I decide to make u a gift.....................knowing how much u like Gilles at commando................................

Attached Images
File Type: jpg rot2006_0194.jpg (83.5 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by rtgy : 12-09-2008 at 08:26 PM.
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote