MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Thomaz Bellucci cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #136
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thomaz Bellucci

Bellucci was in a course promoted by ATP (Paris - EuroDisney - 19-21 November) on how to manage the career (dealing with press, the money).
His new coach is João Zwetsch, former tennis player from São Leopoldo, Rio Grande do Sul, who used to coach Flávio Saretta, Ricardo Mello and André Ghem.

Bellucci on hiring João Zwetsch: "I met João on Davis Cup and his work was nice. I think we can make a good partnership. He used to be aplayer, is an experienced coach and can help me a lot".

Bellucci on quitting Léo Azevedo: "It was a personal decision." "Our relationship was weakened, andI think it damaged my end of season. I've always appreciated Léo's work, but my plans for 2009 were quite different from his, so I opted for the change".

João Zwetsch on working with Bellucci: "I have the best expectatives. Bellucci is a player with such a huge potential, evolved a lot this year and can go further. There is an structure built, insoide andoutside the court, that surely will helps my work"
sources:

ATP course (includes the names of the 15 players who attended to the course two weeks ago, 700 players already attended to this course so far)
http://www2.uol.com.br/tenisbrasil/u...lt133u1746.htm

Bellucci announces new coach:
http://www.esportesite.com.br/2008/1...omaz-bellucci/