MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter...

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #50
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFF SEASON: Nico Off Season News And Other Nico Chatter...

oh man too bad that I missed it stupid time difference

Well hopefully they'll put the video up in the section that NicoFan is saying, then I could watch it and at least do some kind of translation and probably some pics ... stupid time difference again

thanks for the news about Gaby, I'm not that thrilled about him coaching one of the lazy argentines, esp Chucho who seems that he's always walking sleep but well, Gaby is a good coach I'm sure that he'll help out a lot to Acasuso's improvement and I'll cry (again) what Nicolas wasted

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote