MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2008, 02:38 AM   #687
country flag Truedaisy

Truedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jittbug View Post

In all seriousness, though, this probably just ruined whatever kind of goodwill there is that existed between him and the Kooyong organisers. They'll probably think twice before inviting him to play there again.
I HOPE NOT. I can understand that this would seriously upset the Kooyong organizers but it seems to be just a really stupid mistake on Ernie's team's part, and not done with malicious intent. His team had better get it together and whoever got him in this mess should be fired. Anyway, all the hoopla just shows what a big draw Ernie has become in spite of his ranking. And if he makes a bigger splash in 2009, it would be in the tournament's best interests to have him play there in 2010. And it would do Ernie good to make amends with them then!
Truedaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote