MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #686
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Don't feel sorry for me I'm having an amazing summer and the consequences of Ernie's silliness must be his to bear - no point in ruining my day moping about it.

My friend's applying to get me media accreditation to the Sydney tournament and I'm also volunteering there for qualies

EDIT: I took a look at the flight schedules and somebody in Ernie's team probably needs to be fired right now He'll need to take a 4-hour flight from Brisbane to Auckland and another 4-hour one to get to Melbourne. If he really wanted real match practice, Sydney is just a one-hour flight from both Brisbane and Melbourne

In all seriousness, though, this probably just ruined whatever kind of goodwill there is that existed between him and the Kooyong organisers. They'll probably think twice before inviting him to play there again.

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them

Last edited by jitterbug : 12-09-2008 at 12:39 AM.
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote