MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak!!

Thread: Novak!!
View Single Post

Old 12-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #4
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiihung View Post
Thank you for your feedback

I agree with you that the competition is very tough between these four player.
And if Novak and Murray keep the good states as they have this year,the top four players' points will be very close as you mention.
But I think maybe Federer is going downhill(just guess,please don't blame me ,orz).
On the other side,The keen competition brings us good games to watch ,that's what we want to see.

If I have good materials to post,I will post new one to discuss with everyone viewing this board.
It's my pleasure to share my opnions with you.
see you
Hi and welcome to the Board We have an Introduction section here - maybe you can find the time to go and introduce yourself there, because your posts here could be missed It is always nice to have new people here, so welcome again

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote