MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Breaking News: Pim-Pim might do a serious comeback!!

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #35
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking News: Pim-Pim might do a serious comeback!!

Thanks so much for posting that article, Peggy

Pim Pim says mainly in the article that he won┤t hurry with his comeback, but it will at least last 2 more months until he comes back to the tour.
He has been working with Alloza Rossellˇ (the physio) on Mallorca several times and he says he will travel to Australia together with his girlfriend in january. Pim Pim will play some show matches there and of course he will practice hard.
His girl friend is a golf pro (I didn┤t know that before) and she will follow him to Australia and play tournaments there.

Awww, I soooooo can┤t wait to see Pim Pim back on tour

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bj÷sse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote